Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Family - Isn't It About Time? #2


Every once in a long while, when I was in elementary school, I would get the opportunity to have my dad drive me to school. I lived only a few minutes away from the school, so it was a big disappointment we didn't have more time to talk and have fun in the car. I look at this movie and it reminds me of how much I miss that "car talk" with my family. I know that as we try to get close with our family, our lives, as a general whole, will not only improve the quality of your family relationships, but it will also improve the overall quality of your life. I know this to be true.

1 comment:

Hey, there are hidden links in the titles of each post. Check them out! Also, don't forget to visit Mormon.org or LDS.org for more information or details if you have any questions, or you can just message me on Facebook.