Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family, Isn't It About - Time?


I love this video because it shows that no matter what situation we're in, whether it be serious, or even fun, we should always be there for our family. It really is all about time. There have been many people who have said that time moves too fast. Take the opportunity to tell a family member you love them. In the words of Shakespeare,"They do not love that do not show their love." It is my testimony that more family time will increase the happiness in your home. I know this because it's been proven in my own home as well as in broken homes that have been fixed. I know this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there are hidden links in the titles of each post. Check them out! Also, don't forget to visit Mormon.org or LDS.org for more information or details if you have any questions, or you can just message me on Facebook.