Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Best Friend, Jesus

When Christ was resurrected, He came over to the Americas and visited, comforted, healed, and taught the people there. Put yourself in this movie. How will you react when you see your Savior, your Redeemer, your friend?



Jesus Christ is my best friend. I have come to know that He is full of joy and love that no other friend can give. Jesus has done more for the salvation of men, than any other man that has or will ever live in it. But despite all of that, I know that even if only one soul was going to be saved, Jesus, because of His never ending love for each of us, would have died just to save that one. Live in such a way as to make Him your friend, and when we all see Him again, He will say with the most love in His heart, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant. Enter thou into my joy."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, there are hidden links in the titles of each post. Check them out! Also, don't forget to visit Mormon.org or LDS.org for more information or details if you have any questions, or you can just message me on Facebook.